Yes, a free pass. Sure, it's only an Expo pass (value $100) but it's gets you in. I'll be there, so if you want to mock my haircut, blogging style, or dark obsession with Paul Graham, then have at it.
Here's more details on the conference lifted directly from Dave McClure:
Ok folks, here's the skinny:
- the Web 2.0 Expo conf is April 15-18 in SF
- it's about learning HOW to do Web 2.0, not WHAT
- i'm one of the conference program chairs organizing the event
- we've designed 7 education tracks & over 100 sessions & workshops for geeks, marketers, designers, entrepreneurs, & everyone doing Web 2.0
- over 1000 people have registered -- signup by Monday & save $200
- discounts available for students, educators, non-profits, & groups of 3+
- i've worked my ass off the past 6 months to lineup great speakers.
- it's going to rock. really.
- if you can't afford bupkus, come to the Web2.Open... it's free.